The cardinal rules by which we live, work, chop, and eat…….
1. We love flavour as well as spice;
2. Artificial flavourings, preservatives and additives are the enemy. If its not natural – its not used;
3. The more veg the better. Hand chopped of course – machines kill flavour;
4. Variety isn’t always the spice of life – We don’t have a huge range as we only sell products that we love ourselves;
5. Tha‘ can’t rush perfection – We spend months (and sometime years) perfecting a recipe before it is added to our range.
6. Happy wife, happy life – in other words sell mild and medium options as well as our Chuffin By’eck! spicy range as she can’t handle the chillis;
7. No one wants a half-eaten jar rotting in the fridge – make versatile sauces which can be used as a marinade, condiment, or dip and make them so tasty that you will struggle not to eat the whole jar in one sitting. Check out our recipe cards for ideas of yummy stuff to make with our products;
8. We love meat, but we want to keep our non-meat eating friends happy too– All of our products are vegetarian and vegan friendly and are gluten-free;
9. Support local – You will only find us in independent, small business outlets, and we use locally sourced ingredients or local suppliers wherever possible;
10. We dun’t like to chelp – we let our customers do that – so please leave us a review.